As Lead Backend Developer (m/f/x) for Cloud Solutions, you will be responsible for the design, development and enhancement of software, services and APIs to expand and maintain our HorseAnalytics Data Platform.
- You will independently plan and develop interfaces between the „HorseAnalytics Platform“ and all client products of HorseAnalytics.
- The development of concepts, metrics and tools to scale highly elastic workloads and to provide highly available applications in the cloud is a main focus of your work.
- You plan and implement data and storage strategies in the cloud
- You take responsibility for expanding and improving the services we use, as well as the technical design of new services on our platform.
- You like to be a coach and mentor for new colleagues and team members
- You successively lead and work out the expansion of a sustainable DevOps strategy through error analyses and problem solutions
What you should bring with you:
- In addition to a degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable education, you bring at least 3-5 years of experience in software development in the cloud environment.
These are the skills and abilities we are looking for:
- excellent skills in working with agile software or product development methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience in accompanying product development teams as a product owner is an advantage, but not a must
- Experience with using distribution strategies such as micro services, REST APIs, Kubernetes, Docker
- Detailed knowledge of using Microsoft Azure as an intelligent cloud system
- Knowledge of storage design using SQL Server, Cosmos DB, and traditional cloud storage systems
- Good technical knowledge – ideally in several of the following areas is desirable for us:
Architecture of distributed systems
IOT and Industry 4.0
Information design, BI and analytics
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
This rounds off your new job:
- fair salary
- High-quality work equipment
- Flexible and individual training opportunities
- exchange with leading innovation developers in the IT industry
- flat hierarchies in a young agile team
- Leadership responsibility towards external staff as well as successive development of your own team possible
- technical co-design
- The place of work is in our offices in Hamburg with the option of working in a home office.
We are not interested in agency’s or freelancer.
We are looking forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to email@example.com.